-
April 23rd, 2026, 07:00 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
How to use the bot for Aviator Predictor at 1Win Casino
I heard that there are some automated bots that can help you play even when you are not looking at the screen. How does that work in practice and is it safe to use with my 1Win account? Do I need to keep the app open all the time or can it run in the background while I do other things? I am looking for a way to make the game a bit more passive so I can earn while working. Any advice on the best settings for this kind of automation?
-
April 23rd, 2026, 08:36 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: How to use the bot for Aviator Predictor at 1Win Casino
Using automation can be a bit of a double-edged sword but it works well if you set it up correctly. You can look for an aviator predictor online free tutorial to see how the integration works with the casino interface. The Aviator Predictor at 1Win Casino is quite flexible and allows you to sync the data fairly easily. However I always recommend being present for the first few rounds to make sure the connection is stable. The Aviator Predictor provides the data and then you can use the game's own auto-cashout feature to match the forecast. This way you are not technically "botting" the game but just using the predictor to guide your automated bets. It is a much safer way to play and it keeps your account in good standing with the casino. I usually set my auto-cashout at 1.5x or 2x based on what the predictor shows as the safest bet. It is not completely passive because you should still check in every now and then. But it definitely saves a lot of time and effort during long gaming sessions.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks